Tuesday, September 11, 2007

People come across in the course of a day

  1. An adventurous man from Sydney either in search, or retreat
  2. A friendly female trumpeteer who denies her loneliness
  3. A Kiwi in a hurry drunk with life
  4. A young police officer with a hunger to help
  5. Two young giggly office workers dazed by their desires
  6. A stern and stressed train conductor
  7. A homeless man sheltering himself from the rain with a sleeping bag
We come across so many people in any given day. How many do we remember? How many of the forgotten influence our lives? How often are we ourselves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel that I am rarely myself... my honesty offends, it isn't polite, and most want to conceal the truth and want the same of me. It is rewarding to reflect on the people I crossed paths with today... humans are everywhere?