Monday, September 17, 2007

Last Night in a Drunken Sleep

So I had this dream last night. I went to some rave party. This girl gave me 3 different types of drugs. She told me not to take one of them. I took the one that had a 46 on it. At the party I was given these video glasses. I remember walking down this long bridge. At the end there was a door, because I had the glasses I was allowed to pass, then all of the sudden I am on this speed boat. We approached a silver tent. I could see the tent swallow other boats. As boats got close enough the tent just kind of sucked them in, like the opposite of a bubble. Near the tent are cars that are flat .jpgs that suddenly become 3D and back again. I don't ever remember listening to music or dancing. The drug I was on wasn't euphoric in the least, but made everything more lucid and somehow more real than everything was before.